Established in 2001, Natural Stone Veneer by ImExWare manufactures the finest quality natural thin stone veneer in a large variety of finishes and colors. Our showroom and warehouse are located in Las Vegas, Nevada and we ship nationwide. Our veneer can be used for Commercial, residential, interior or exterior applications, on floors, walls, kitchens, bathrooms, entryways, fireplaces, even your pool – our product offers flexibility in architectural and decoration applications. frontsignWe offer 8 different finishes in stock and 16 available colors providing endless possibilities for your projects.

Monday, June 30, 2014

You have to be selective or this could be you

Take a look at my pool, In my pool I put mosaic in mine, and I clean it once a year with acid. Which is a 150 dollar cost. My neighbor 7 years later who didn't use mosaic is now having to repair his pool. Having to blast the gunite and more, a 12,000 dollar fix cause of the cracks and the leaking. Mine took two days to fix, his going on 2 weeks. You want to waste your summer like that. Go ahead call us put mosaic in your pool and start saving money and also save valuable time in the summer.
www.naturalstoneveneer.com

This Picture is my neighbors pool, he is now spending 12,000 after 7 years of pool being in he now has to restructure the pool and sand blasting it, plus maintenance every year. 




Here is my pool, I used Mosaic when I first built the pool I have had for 10 years, and I have never had to sandblast. I have my normal maintenance and I acid wash it once a year a 150.00 dollar cost.



Completion of my swimming pool

My pool today just your normal maintenance you can clean it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment